2002 Nissan Altima

Car Forum Buying & Selling 2002 Nissan Altima

• youngladylookingforacar
    Community Member
    January 21, 2021 at 4:23 am

I’ve been looking at a Nissan Altima and I’m having a hard time determining its price.
    Price – $3800

Driven 169 000KM

Colour: Beige

Fuel Type: Gasoline 

MSelleen
    Administrator
    January 21, 2021 at 2:32 pm
    Up
    Down

Hello! Yeah, it looks like it is on the expensive side of these car models and year model. However, 169k km is very low for that year model and it does also look really nice in the picture so it could be worth its price.

Check the service history to see if every scheduled service is done on time. If there is no rust and everything seems fine with it, it could absolutely be worth paying a little bit more for an Altima in great condition!

MSelleen
    Administrator
    January 21, 2021 at 10:26 pm
    Up
    Down

If there is rust on body parts like under the doors it’s a bad sign. You can also try to watch under the car to see if it looks rusty 🙂

youngladylookingforacar
    Community Member
    January 21, 2021 at 4:28 pm
    Up
    Down

Awesome! Thank you for the advice. If the car were to have some rusted parts would it be best to walk away? Or does it depend on where the rust is?

samrobbins
    Community Member
    February 1, 2021 at 5:18 am
    Up
    Down

car is looking good, but you should try to check it in personal and price is by far optimum as per my experience for this model, rather my advice is to go for it, and take a mechanic with you to check all its parts from inside.

Sam Robbins is an auto industry expert. He provide his expert advice to anyone in need to buy cars, motorcycles, trucks, boats and more .Till now he has taken part in 40+ forums. and a proud member of online car auction website bidexport.com