Car shutdown after few mins – Toyota Yaris 1.3 VVTI 2011

Car Forum Repair & Maintenance Car shutdown after few mins – Toyota Yaris 1.3 VVTI 2011

• mokhledr
    Community Member
    June 21, 2022 at 6:00 pm

So, i was driving with A/c on, i parked i left some friends in the car, after 10mins they told me the car started shaking so they turned it off,i come back after an hour or so, i try to turn it off(ac off fans off) , it turns on then off in 2s, i wait abit i turn on, it hold RP i start moving it works fine, i try turning on the a/c after 3mins it turns all fine, after 10mins i park and stay on the car with A/c on after 5mins it started shaking and losing rp i turned it off, waited like 10mins, start it, all fine, start driving, turn a/c, after few km at a speed bump the gas pedal stopped responding then it shutdown, i park, wait 5mins turn on again, drive 500m it turns off again same way, gas pedal stop working, then shutdown, this time i waited like 30mins, start it and drive for 100km without A/c and it was all good performance was like always or even better than with a/c, now i parked home and idk what to do next what to check or who should i consult

TOYOTA YARIS 2011 530000KM 1.3VVTI 86HP
    Weather was 37-39°C

Brand: Toyota
    Model: Yaris
    Year: 2011
    Engine: 1.3 VVTI

Boki
    Community Member
    June 27, 2022 at 11:05 am
    Up
    Down

Do you have a check engine light on? If so, is it solid or does it blink?