Cargo Van p0452, p0405, and p0160 – Chevrolet Express 1999

Car Forum Trouble Codes Cargo Van p0452, p0405, and p0160 – Chevrolet Express 1999

• bankhead455
    Community Member
    November 2, 2021 at 12:55 am

i have codes p0452 ,p0405, and p0160 and ive change a few things already like o2 senor b2s2  , cleaned egr valve . but im a contractor by trade and just with my experience all the codes seems to be related to a electical issues and on the same letter curcuit like sensor A is low for egr valve and switch A for the evap system and so im honestly lost because today i ran a few test and checked fuses and wires and i found 3 fuses without power (ENG-I ECM-I and IGN-E) i did have the car off if that means anything but also no fuses on the inside fuse box lit up ….when i first got the van a few weeks ago it started as if the battery was low during my test today i cleaned battery terminals and now i have more power than before but i can hear the starter is bad now ..any info would help

Brand: Chevrolet
    Model: Express
    Year: 1999

MSelleen
    Administrator
    November 2, 2021 at 10:30 pm
    Up
    Down

Hello.

Did you measure the voltage on the battery? Maybe the low voltage from the bad battery is causing all issues. Worth checking properly before replacing any parts!